Thursday, December 3, 2015

HOLIDAY GIFT CERTIFICATES

Dear AstroTarology friends,

This year,  I am offering gift certificates for Astrology Natal Chart and Tarot Readings. The gift of self-knowledge and awareness is priceless, but you can help someone get started on it for :

195. Natal (Birth) Chart
or  95. Tarot Reading

(does not include other types of readings offered, see below)



I accept paypal. Please provide your email address (or if recipient's if direct) when purchasing, so I can send a printable, PDF version of the certificate and my contact info.

The recipient will need to schedule an appointment with me, for a phone session, in the New Year (approx 1.5 hours). 
For astrology, they'll need to provide me with their full name, plus date, time and place of birth. A copy of the natal chart is included, with notes, or a photo of the Tarot card spread. 

Please message me with any further questions you may have.

My regular prices for readings :

Natal chart - 200. 
Natal/transits (includes progressions) - 250.
Tarot only - 95. for 1.5 hours  or 45 min 50.
AstroTarology - 275. (save 20.)



TESTIMONIALS

"I always look forward to a reading with Roxanna. In every session she has amazed me not only with her insight and ability to apply it in a meaningful way, but with her wide knowledge of how astrology and Tarot intersect as a whole. She has helped me make important life decisions, providing an alternate view balanced by her years of experience and living wisdom. Her sense of humor is a big plus too." -- S.J


“I found Roxanna's reading of my chart most intuitive and quite profound. I would recommend anyone in need of clarity and direction to make an appointment.” --M.M.

“My experience with Roxanna was memorable and helpful. She was able to contextualize the issues going on in my life, which helped me accept them and move forward. I truly believe she's gifted. “ -- CP


**LIKE/FOLLOW Roxanna's AstroTarology on Facebook for regular musings**



No comments:

Post a Comment