Friday, April 12, 2013

Note to AstroTarology followers

Hello AstroTarology fans !

I do apologize for the lack of posts lately - it has been a crazy several months. I plan to resume writing, among other artistic endeavors, this summer. In the mean time, shorter postings and fine imagery can be enjoyed on my Facebook page, Roxanna's AstroTarology:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roxannas-AstroTarology-Astrology-and-Tarot/288599857821349?ref=hl

This month I am honouring artists and other professionals who have used/been inspired by Tarot, as well as works that feature Tarot. There are also some fun, semi-regular astrology posts. Please visit for a quick fix !

I will be available for private readings from May onwards. Please contact me at rox@roxannamundi.ca if you would like to set up an appointment by phone.

Also, if you are in the Vancouver area, I will be giving a Tarot Basics workshop at the end of May at Kitsilano Community Centre. This is an introduction to Tarot and it's meanings, the first in a series. Again, please contact me  for details.

Happy Spring !

Roxanna



                     Photo: Irving Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment