Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IMPORTANT NEWS !

ANNOUNCEMENT

My new home for tea 'n' Tarot readings is Notte's Bon Ton, located on West Broadway in beautiful Kitsilano, BC. 
I'm there on Friday afternoons from 12:00 - 3:30/4:00
The finest European pastry parlour in the west !


I also offer longer Tarot readings by appointment as well as astrological services. 


Do bookmark and visit my Facebook page 'Roxanna's AstroTarology (Astrology and Tarot)'
regularly, for posts about the Moon's transits, Tarot cards, links and more !



A FEW TESTIMONIALS :

"I looked at your blog and some posts and comments you made in the past and was amazed that you answered my deepest Question. You posted the article "Roxanna's AstroTarology: Fish Have Left the Building, Woman Bearing Jugs at the Gate" talking about the Pisces age and organized religion. It was a breakthrough for me. Thanks so much ! "     -- PB

"Roxanna’s knowledge of different aspects of astrology, ancestry, karma and other intuitive methods are a real eye opener and I recommend her to anyone searching for purposeful answers along this winding, curious journey. A gifted, informative, witty, generous and interesting person, a pleasure to be acquainted with."  -- C

“My experience with Roxanna was memorable and helpful. She was able to contextualize the issues going on in my life, which helped me accept them and move forward. I truly believe she's gifted. “ 
-- CP

"I always look forward to a reading with Roxanna. In every session she has amazed me not only with her insight and ability to apply it in a meaningful way, but with her wide knowledge of how astrology and Tarot intersect as a whole. She has helped me make important life decisions, providing an alternate view balanced by her years of experience and living wisdom. Her sense of humor is a big plus too."  -- SJ

“I found Roxanna's reading of my chart most intuitive and quite profound. I would recommend anyone in need of clarity and direction to make an appointment.” -- MM


For information, inquiries, or to book an appointment by phone or in person, please contact me at:
rox@roxannamundi.ca 
or message me via this blog or Facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment